Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-27-2020, 05:34 PM   #1

Default 2010-2015 E Series Ford Van Front Seat Covers

Taupe Color Ford part #VBC2Z-16600D20-A

Sold by Ford as custom made for a perfect fit. Seat covers are easy to install and remove. They protect seats from the sun, dirt, grease, food, kids, dogs, and just getting in and out. They have map pockets on the backside. Made out of heavy-duty polycotton fabric (like blue jeans) and can be laundered in a washer and dryer.

We purchased a 2012 E-150 class B last year and wanted protection for our seats. These were purchased new, installed for one day but my wife did not like the color so I ordered the identical covers in a charcoal color for our van and these have been in the closet ever since.

Last summer we took a 10-week 13,000 mile trip in our van from VA to the Arctic ocean in Tuk in the Northwest Territories. The charcoal seat covers saved the seats from lots of damage and held up great.

Attached are pictures of the Taupe colored covers (front and back side) and arm covers, closeup of headrest and logo, along with a picture of the charcoal colored one in our van so you can see how they look installed.

Shipped to you for $80 total.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Seat covers.jpg (90.3 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg Headrest Closeup.jpg (154.8 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg Gray color.jpg (67.4 KB, 13 views)
treking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 04:42 PM   #2

Default Interested

Do you think these would fit our 2007 Ford Pleasureway? The seats appear to be the same. Thx!
Mjhanson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 04:55 PM   #3

Checking a few Ford dealer websites online, it does not appear these seat covers are compatible with any Econoline van other than model years 2010-2015. Sorry they don't fit your van because these are really nice seat covers.
Old 03-05-2020, 05:08 PM   #4

Dang. Your photo looks exactly like our cab area, was hoping they’d fit. Thanks!
Old 03-05-2020, 08:23 PM   #5

This is a much more accurate color rendition of the seat cover color.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Better Color.jpg (298.6 KB, 5 views)
Old 03-06-2020, 01:13 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by treking View Post
Checking a few Ford dealer websites online, it does not appear these seat covers are compatible with any Econoline van other than model years 2010-2015. Sorry they don't fit your van because these are really nice seat covers.
Would it be possible for you to make some measurements? I’ve tried researching the difference in seats and am having no luck.
Old 03-06-2020, 12:41 PM   #7

Trying to accurately measure my seats and you comparing to yours might not be accurate enough to assure a perfect fit for your front seats. I found a site by Ford Motor Company that provides accessories for all Ford vehicles and put in your model year 2007 and they list no seat covers for that vehicle. If the covers I have for model years 2010-2015 would perfectly fit the 2007, I think they would list them. You can go to this site and put in your vehicle and see what you think. https://accessories.ford.com/interior/seat-covers.html

The other option is to buy these from me and give them a try. If they can be adjusted to fit well enough for your needs, they you are good to go. If they don't, you could relist them for sale.
Old 03-06-2020, 01:10 PM   #8

Thanks so much!
Old 03-06-2020, 07:05 PM   #9

I’m going to take a chance and keep my fingers crossed. ��. Let me know how you’d like me submit payment.
Old 03-06-2020, 08:34 PM   #10

Unfortunately, the last message I saw from your was "Thanks" and not this one.

THE SEAT COVERS HAVE NOW BEEN SOLD

But, don't be let down since I really hated for you to take a chance on something that Ford did not say would fit your seats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjhanson View Post
I’m going to take a chance and keep my fingers crossed. ��. Let me know how you’d like me submit payment.
Old 03-06-2020, 08:49 PM   #11

Glad they found a home. Thanks for your patience!