Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-19-2024, 12:27 AM   #1
Gold Member

Default For Sale: 2008 Roadtrek 210 Popular

Sadly we are parting with our meticulously maintained and upgraded 2008 Roadtrek 210 Popular. We are the third owner
and have enjoyed it immensely, but with my wife retiring this year we will be traveling even more and have already bought
a new class B.

The upgrades include a NovaKool compressor fridge, MaxxAir MaxxFan Deluxe, SmartPlug shoreline connection, china bowl,
and full time rear view camera. I've also replaced the TV and convection microwave. Coach batteries were new summer of '23.

I bought this RT in 2017 and immediately had to fix the Onan generator. I installed a new fuel pump and fuel filter and relocated
them outside of the Onan housing. Since such time I've performed the monthly maintenance and it has run flawlessly.

I have complete service records for myself as well as the previous owner who purchased it in 2010 with about 28K miles.
I bought it in 2017 with about 87K miles, and it currently has about 167K miles. Everything works as it should, it runs great,
drives smooth, and doesn't leave any spots on the pavement! Many components that typically wear out have already been
replaced by a reputable Chevy garage.

I'm asking $40,000 OBO. Feel free to email me with questions.

My SIL has posted it with pictures on FB at:
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...09198027639966
bwatters60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2024, 02:45 AM   #2
Gold Member

Default Sale Update

Our 2008 Roadtrek has been sold.
bwatters60 is offline   Reply With Quote