Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-12-2023, 07:40 PM   #1
Platinum Member

Default FOR SALE - STERLING ALTERNATOR to BATTERY CHARGER

Why wait to arrive at your destination to plug in your battery charger? With the Sterling Power Alternator-to-Battery Charger you can provide your batteries a 4 step charging profile of up to 400 amps from your alternator while not being plugged into shore power!

The Sterling Power Alternator-to-Battery Charger is a marine grade, high performance, four step, alternator powered battery charger. It monitors and then controls the voltage level of the alternator connected to the input side. Then the alt-to-bat is able to provide a charge rate that recovers your batteries up to five times faster than a standard alternator.

The 4 Step Battery Charging Profile extends the life of your batteries by ensuring a full charge & conditioning, as well as entering a float mode when charging is complete to protect against overcharging your batteries. Installs in place of a standard alternator to battery isolator.

Has the ability to mix on board battery types.
Can charge GEL, AGM, Flooded & Calcium Batteries among other types. --NOT FOR LITHIUM!

I removed from my sailboat when sold (used for only 6 months). But Upgraded to Lithium batteries - so this is excess to my requirement. Lists for over $800. Also included a Remote (brand new) lists for over $150. Sell both for $350, you pay shipping from 32547. PayPal please.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_6588.jpg (172.8 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_6589.jpg (279.6 KB, 13 views)
phantomjock is offline   Reply With Quote