Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-13-2020, 01:08 AM   #1

Default FREE! Dometic 7640

I have a Dometic 7640 Macerator Flush toilet that was used for only 6 months...before the pedal was broken by my passenger who thought that if you have to step down on the pedal then you must have to lift it back up with your foot. Anyway Dometic put in a new one via warranty and I kept this one just in case, since it seems like the pedal could be an easy fix. Now I’m getting into my garage clean out project and this is taking up too much space. Wondering if anyone would like to have it as a back up (poor choice of words for a post about a toilet, I know). They are pretty pricey. This came out of a 2018 Banff. (And in spite of the disparaging comments I read here about the quality of Carados, this has been the only repair I’ve needed in 2 years, and was self-inflicted). So if anyone would like this toilet before I toss it, please let me know. I’m in NV and travel around the west.
DLandFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 08:48 PM   #2

Unable to delete or edit post. Item has found a home.
DLandFan is offline   Reply With Quote