Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-13-2018, 05:25 AM   #1

Default Considering Leisure Travel Van - Unity, 24’ with the murphy bed instead of our 25’ A

My husband and I bought our first RV, new (Forest River FR3 24’ A class 2.5 years ago. We are now considering downsizing, but up pricing to the Leisure Travel Van 24’ Unity with Murphy bed. Mainly because we want to drive once a year to Austin and back to visit our daughter and make longer distance trips than we have been doing. So milaeage would be better, it would be a smoother quieter ride, less rattling and easier maneuvering in and around commercial parking areas.

Does anyone have experience downsizing like this. Or experiences with long trips in this B+ class van. I’d appreciate your comments.
Skgust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 05:58 PM   #2
Platinum Member

Skgust, I think you'll not regret your decision to re-size to an LTV Unity (which is a well made small Class C, not a Class B.) If you're a Facebook user, ask to join the FB Group "Leisure Travel Van Enthusiasts." You'll get enthusiastic response from other Unity owners. https://www.facebook.com/groups/ltvrv/