Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-31-2020, 11:47 PM   #1
Bronze Member

Default Pleasureway Forum

Is there one or just the general Class B?
elayjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 12:34 AM   #2
Platinum Member

I checked out some pleasure way forum years ago which required my VIN- I found it more a marketing arm associated with the fun side of the company and light on info for the new owner of an older model

there are PW owners here, I have a 2006 Lexor TD

MOST of my RV systems are same or similar to used in other brands- the people here have been super helpful

don;t be afraid to start a new thread with a question/concern

cheers, Mike
mkguitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 12:45 AM   #3
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by elayjay View Post
Is there one or just the general Class B?
If you can tolerate the foolishness of Facebook, there are two groups, one of which is restricted to current owners.
2011 LTV Libero
2004 GWV Classic Supreme
mumkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 06:07 AM   #4
Bronze Member

Thanks all.
elayjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 09:35 AM   #5
Platinum Member

Hi: I am and have been a member of the Facebook forum for about 3 years. I have a 2016 lexor ts. Have found it very helpful. I believe there is a group for older PW owners. I do not visit that forum too often. Actually I have been spending of late more time on the Winnebago Travato Owners and Wannabees. They have lots of ideas and modifications to personalize their rigs. I have received lots of help from both sites. Also found many good ideas and information here! Best of luck
Rlum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 12:50 PM   #6
Platinum Member

I'm still a member of the restricted Pleasure-way group. I seldom participate unless there is a general RVing question like Harvest Host or going to Alaska, for instance two recent threads I participated in, or a question about the Pleasure-way Plateau of the era I owned it. It is getting less and less participation as time goes by and my brain cells dropping knowledge. It is more of a social club as they do have large gatherings at campgrounds.

Also, with Class C's getting more dominant in that group, I've lost interest.

The Mike Wendland RV Lifestyle group, formerly Roadtrek, is getting way irrelevant as there are more trailer and Class A members posting of which I have nothing in common.

The Sprinter Build Out International, a 26,000 member group, is the most informative for me. It is strictly Sprinter Vans and a lot of DIY info and ideas and, of course, I don't have to weed through Promaster, Transit and Chevy post that don't specifically relate.

Three things Facebook has got an advantage, 1) they have the most people on any platform, thus the widest audience, 2) There's millions of groups so you can drill down to find your best fit, and 3) posting is easier especially posting of informative photos.

Me? I am mostly busy with my one group I created 11 years ago of 40,000 members talking about one silly sandwich sold in the Midwest that one member said today in a post it would take 17 cheese slices to cover that sandwich.
2011 Great West Van Legend Sprinter
2005 Pleasure-way Plateau TS Sprinter
Davydd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2020, 12:57 AM   #7
Bronze Member

ThanX 4 this informative info .. We R NEW 2 this forum .. We R looking in 2 class B vehicules .. Oddly i did not know we in Quebec or Canada .. had this many up fitters 4 this particular class .. i am consulting many treads but this is my 1st post .. again ThanX
Testa-Dura is offline   Reply With Quote