Re: PW Shower Curtain
For posting pictures, use a host such as Photobucket. Then just copy the HTML code, and past it into the forum.
1) How is the curtain attached to each of the sliders?
2) If you could get the piece off the end of the rail, would you be able to remove the curtain?
3) Can you find another curtain with the sliders already attached?
4) Can you move your sliders to a new curtain?
5) If you can install your sliders into a new curtain, can it be done without removing the sliders from the rail?
To get the "stop" off the end of the rail, you might just drill it out. Then install a stainless nut/bolt, as a new "stop".
2009 Roadtrek 190V, 5" lift - Build Thread
2004 Toyota 4Runner
2014 Honda CR-V
1965 Dodge Coronet 440