Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-15-2024, 11:06 PM   #1
Bronze Member

Default Panoramic RV 2021 for sale

You have a chance to get the best class B rv on the market $134,000 USD
Full body paint match, european mag, new Michelin tire, retractable phone and iPad holder, thule bike rack,2 lithium battery 200 Amp. total, 2 solar panels 165 watts total 330 watts, dometic AC, thetford compression fridge 5.5 cf, 2 tv one in the lounge one in the bedroom, king cell booster, wifi ranger extender, thermostatic shower valve, beige leather front seat with logo embedded, millage 32,000 miles, located in Simi Valley California, For more information you can go on you tube and look at ultra mobility chain.
jgmarcotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2024, 10:02 PM   #2

Default A bit high on price

I just purchased a brand new 2024 Ethos on a RAM 3500 chassis. Similar floor plan, but also has the pop top to add another queen bed on top. Very similar amenities. I paid $130,000.
Daveknau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2024, 11:11 PM   #3
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daveknau View Post
I just purchased a brand new 2024 Ethos on a RAM 3500 chassis. Similar floor plan, but also has the pop top to add another queen bed on top. Very similar amenities. I paid $130,000.
There’s no comparison between a ethos an a Panoramic in terms of quality and floor plan you have to see it to be able to compare.
jgmarcotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2024, 12:04 AM   #4

We will agree to disagree. I have seen your brand. Everyone believes theirs is better, especially when selling. The quality of mine is very similar. My systems are almost identical, in fact, newer technology. Cabinets and seats identical. I have more sleeping capacity. And I have newer updated drive train, transmission and suspension, for less money and brand new. Good luck with your sale. Hope you get your price. California prices are often higher than Midwest, for everything.
Daveknau is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
best class b