Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-29-2021, 05:42 PM   #1

Default Thinking about Selling my 95 Roadtrek 210

I travel with people with disabilities (TBI) and when Covid hit, my clients, who all live in group home settings, were quarantined. I bought a 95 Roadtrek 210 in January 2021 in hopes that this would allow me to get my clients out, stay self-contained, and stay socially distanced from most of the world. Only one of them, because he had Covid, has been allowed to travel. The RV worked great, and I have used it for 3 trips since January. Though I have a x-country trip planned for next month, it appears that travel restrictions for my clients may be lifted in the next few months and the RV will do more sitting than driving.

The records on the van are complete and thorough. Carfax and dealership confirmed that the original owners sold it in July of 2017. It was garaged throughout its life. I just had the front calipers replaced and my mechanic told me the underside was pristine, with original rustproofing still perfect. It has 78,000 miles and I had the dealership install a rebuilt generator prior to my purchase. The inside is beautiful and it is very obvious that the former owners took good care of it.

My purchase price was $35,000 and, besides the brakes, I had to replace the A/C compressor, bringing the total invested to $36,200

Before I put it up for sale, I figured I'd throw it out there in the forum for tips on how to do it. I realize that the dealership likely made a fair profit on the van, particularly since Covid shot the demand through the roof. I shopped for a Class B Roadtrek for months prior to pulling the trigger on this one....This one was the best out there and I got the cream of the crop. I'm very happy with the rig, but probably won't need it past the summer. I'd appreciate any tips from anyone out there. Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3823.jpg (379.0 KB, 43 views)
larryadamsco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2021, 08:21 PM   #2
Platinum Member

If you sell it for $36,500, I will send you a check for $40,000 and all you to do is deposit the check and send the overpayment funds to my Nigeria bank account.

Just be careful that you weed out scammers, meet at your bank to change the title so they can help ensure they have received valid wired funds or a legit cashier's check (not a bank check).
rowiebowie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2021, 02:46 AM   #3
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryadamsco View Post
I travel with people with disabilities (TBI) and when Covid hit, my clients, who all live in group home settings, were quarantined. I bought a 95 Roadtrek 210 in January 2021 in hopes that this would allow me to get my clients out, stay self-contained, and stay socially distanced from most of the world. Only one of them, because he had Covid, has been allowed to travel. The RV worked great, and I have used it for 3 trips since January. Though I have a x-country trip planned for next month, it appears that travel restrictions for my clients may be lifted in the next few months and the RV will do more sitting than driving.

The records on the van are complete and thorough. Carfax and dealership confirmed that the original owners sold it in July of 2017. It was garaged throughout its life. I just had the front calipers replaced and my mechanic told me the underside was pristine, with original rustproofing still perfect. It has 78,000 miles and I had the dealership install a rebuilt generator prior to my purchase. The inside is beautiful and it is very obvious that the former owners took good care of it.

My purchase price was $35,000 and, besides the brakes, I had to replace the A/C compressor, bringing the total invested to $36,200

Before I put it up for sale, I figured I'd throw it out there in the forum for tips on how to do it. I realize that the dealership likely made a fair profit on the van, particularly since Covid shot the demand through the roof. I shopped for a Class B Roadtrek for months prior to pulling the trigger on this one....This one was the best out there and I got the cream of the crop. I'm very happy with the rig, but probably won't need it past the summer. I'd appreciate any tips from anyone out there. Thanks
You can list it for free on Roadtrek International. They have a large following and many look there when buying.
Old 06-03-2021, 04:13 PM   #4
Bronze Member

A sweet used Class B like that is a real treasure. If you personally enjoyed using it I would caution against selling it as could be very hard to find again. In the fall, the campgrounds empty out and driving around the province is a wonderful thing. I don't expect you would lose any money hanging onto it for another year. A new one is over $100,000 so a well kept used one is a treasure.
Weroadtrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 06:23 PM   #5

Sent you a PM. Thanks.
Cully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2021, 09:39 AM   #6

Hi
Please post additional pictures
Thank you
AngieMac is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
road trek for sale