Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×
 
 


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 01-17-2021, 04:35 PM   #1
New Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2
Default Want to purchase an Xplorer 228 or similar

I have had a couple of Xplorer's in past years and would like to purchase another. Would prefer a 228 or would consider a 224 model. I'm in Missouri so prefer to purchase close to home. Thanks
__________________

Xplorer224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 12:25 AM   #2
New Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Denver
Posts: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xplorer224 View Post
I have had a couple of Xplorer's in past years and would like to purchase another. Would prefer a 228 or would consider a 224 model. I'm in Missouri so prefer to purchase close to home. Thanks
I have a 79 xplorer I might be willing to part with. It runs and is in pretty good shape. Shoot me an email if you want to know more. rgadams22@yahoo.com
__________________

Ironton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2021, 04:19 PM   #3
New Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironton View Post
I have a 79 xplorer I might be willing to part with. It runs and is in pretty good shape. Shoot me an email if you want to know more. rgadams22@yahoo.com
I am interested but haven't heard from you. thanks
Xplorer224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2021, 03:49 PM   #4
New Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2021
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 1
Default Looking for Xplorer 228 or similar

Hello,

First time here. Looking for an Dodge xplorer camper van 4x4 to purchase. Does anyone know where I can get one ?

Thank you.
David 61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2021, 06:40 PM   #5
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: CA
Posts: 1,644
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by David 61 View Post
Hello,

First time here. Looking for an Dodge xplorer camper van 4x4 to purchase. Does anyone know where I can get one ?

Thank you.
There may be an Xplorer 228 with a Quigley 4 x 4 conversion available in the Lake Tahoe area. Contact Reed at hotrodfiredad@gmail.com.
cruising7388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
×