Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-13-2023, 08:25 PM   #11
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonMN View Post
If I do go ahead with a change, I am going to do just this. I will check the spec sheets, but some have really good Enclosure Protection ratings (dust/rain). Enduro, for example, is rated at a really good IP65 and operates from -4 to 130F.

Those are pretty typical specs these days but as I mentioned we are hearing a lot about not getting that hot. Their cutoffs are really high/low, also, and much higher than recommended operation ranges.

They don't say what grade cells they are on not much in reviews that could be truly believed as not bought and paid for.

What worries me is the huge amount of "sponsered" ads that are in the Google search for them as it often is related to less the top line products and companies from what I have seen.

Here is a link to a forum discussing them a bit and of interest is the post the mentions the founder and his other ventures,

https://diysolarforum.com/threads/en...tteries.24473/

Gut feel is that they are probably just generic sealed marine batteries from one of the several same lower end suppliers, but have no solid proof of that at all.

Nearly all lithium batteries have good initial ratings on them by the buyers, but that doesn't give an idea of longer term durability as far as I know or cycle life.
booster is online now   Reply With Quote