Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-02-2018, 04:36 AM   #1

Default Hello from Norcal

My wife and I are retired and like to travel and see things, we have been doing that in the comfort of our Mazda CX-5 and my F-250 and a host of national hotel chains. We have discussed the pros and cons of maybe RVing but don't want to go big like some of our friends with their Class A's and fifth wheels. I had a 73 Dodge van in the navy and it was my weekend get away, I loved that van and the freedom it afforded me. On our past few trips we have been discussing how we would use a Class B if we had one and on our last trip to the Coast near Little River, Fort Bragg area we decided it was time to start researching and see what would be a good fit for out style of RVing /Touring. There are slim pickings up our way so I will be doing a lot of research and lurking and then heading out on some day trips to see some at shows then when maybe some dealership browsing later on down the road and see what they have to offer out in Phoenix when we go to Spring Training ( We love baseball!). Pleasanton is coming up in a week and we are going to try to make it down there to get a first hand look at what is out there. I'm Mike and this is my wife Karyn! Please to meet you all!
Norcal Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 05:07 AM   #2
BBQ
Platinum Member

Welcome !

Class B van life... there's no life like it.

Old 01-02-2018, 11:52 AM   #3
Platinum Member

Welcome!

We are also in NorCal, looked around locally, and purchased our RV in Phoenix. PM if and when you want particulars.
Old 01-02-2018, 03:30 PM   #4
Platinum Member

Welcome aboard. Get that B, unhook the motel chains, and let the good times roll. Ron
Old 01-02-2018, 03:51 PM   #5

Thanks for letting me hang out, the wealth of information and insight is amazing. Phoebe3, Thank You, I will get a few thoughts together and PM you soon!
Norcal Mike is offline   Reply With Quote