Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-25-2023, 08:31 AM   #1

Default Hi there

Hey I’m “Miss Anne” which is a silly user name because it’s not even close to my real name.
I’m looking for a Class B rv. I’ve never owned one or even driven one but I’m set on it. I have in mind what I’m looking for, so righ now I’m familiarizing myself with all the different makes, models, etc. to narrow down the closest one to my ideal.
I welcome any and all advice, suggestions, tips and tricks.
Thanks and I’ll see ya around!
Miss Anne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2023, 12:55 PM   #2
Platinum Member

You might want to say what your ideal criteria is to narrow down the advice and suggestions.
2011 Great West Van Legend Sprinter
2005 Pleasure-way Plateau TS Sprinter
Davydd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2023, 04:49 PM   #3

Have a 2017 Pleasure-Way Plateau TS available here in Ontario
willem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2023, 08:29 PM   #4
Platinum Member

we looked at about 30 class B's. comparing teh features of each.

we found some hard and fast requirements and some other aspects which didn;t matter or were negatives for us.

go see as many as you can, might help to narrow it down for you

watch the often large sales people in dealer videos on youtube, how easily can they move around in the van ?
Do they have to "move this thing" to "get to that thing" when showing the features?
Are they standing with a cover for something in their hands trying to figure out where to put it ?
mkguitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2023, 09:52 AM   #5
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Anne View Post
Hey I’m “Miss Anne” which is a silly user name because it’s not even close to my real name.
I’m looking for a Class B rv. I’ve never owned one or even driven one but I’m set on it. I have in mind what I’m looking for, so righ now I’m familiarizing myself with all the different makes, models, etc. to narrow down the closest one to my ideal.
I welcome any and all advice, suggestions, tips and tricks.
Thanks and I’ll see ya around!
Welcome to the Class B Forum Miss Anne, and nothing wrong with just exploring. I'm just a member like yourself and as for Class B, Campers you may find some good over all starting suggestions at https://www.RvXplor.us/ This website if interested in a new Class B checkout in Florida as they will deliver anywhere in the USA. Sunshine State RVs, in Gainsville, Florida http://www.SunShineStateRVs.com/ As for selection the first website will help you narrow your search in what to look for. Hope you like the sites and information as I have been RVing for years started as a kid in a in Boy Scouts, Young Marines, then PopUp tent camper, my brother-in-law had. Then as an Adult FORD van, to Hiking and backpacking, did a few long Bicycling Camping travels. Then into Class A, motorhomes, but today the wife and I enjoy Class B Camper, as it's a lot less for me to upkeep as something is always needing a little attain. So as far as Names go, I have what is called many TRAILS NAMES. Pinch (As I'm helpful and will do in a pinch) Pockets, - (I always walked last "As I always travel as fast as the slowest hiker in our group. so, some wanted to call me "coboose" But I would sometimes be picking up dropped items by other hikers.) Many of my camper vehicles had names, Brunhilda - (my first-Class A, bus) today our Van is Called "Van-Gogh" we enjoy following art shows, College Sports teams, or just seeing the sites. Well enjoy and feel free to ask.
Dogman is offline   Reply With Quote