Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-29-2018, 05:13 AM   #1

Default New Members here introducing us to y'all.

We just purchased our first class B rv last week and drove it from Atlanta after a very good experience with National Indoor RV Center. Very nice people coming out of all the woodwork up they and all couldn't have been nicer or more accommodating. With only 575 miles on it I'm looking to take the Continental Vanco 215/85x16 tires off it tomorrow. If anyone wants these new tires for their present rig I should have them ready for sale by the next few days.
Someone mentioned getting 15% off of MSRP which I didn't think was that difficult. This person was in the NW so maybe prices are tighter there. I wish him well and stick to your guns to what you want.
Hope everything goes well with our new purchase into a class of RV. It should be interesting to say the least. If anyone needs help on anything I'd be glad to offer some the best I can. I wish everyone safe driving. Paul/Martha
BinMiss. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2018, 12:24 PM   #2
Platinum Member

Welcome!

You'll find a lot of helpful and knowledgeable folks here.

What did you buy?
Old 05-29-2018, 07:04 PM   #3

Thank you Phoebe3. We just bought a Pleasure-Way TS. Our first B class. Seems everyone is helpful. We've been monitoring Q & A's over the past 2 years while making the decision to buy.
Old 05-29-2018, 07:09 PM   #4

We got our 2018 Ascent from there also. Easy folks to deal with. Our first trip is next week.

Welcome aboard
Willie_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2018, 07:22 PM   #5

Thanks Willie_B. They were very nice. Hope you have a safe trip and enjoy the B Class lifestyle. We stayed in NIRVC's parking lot for 2 nights and learned a little (and I do mean LITTLE) about the shower. Going to make some changes to shower curtain similar to Humble Road's YouTube bath changes without the drilling and cutting a new RV. We'd like to head North soon since temps here will be in low 90's the rest of the week.