Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-27-2020, 09:03 PM   #11
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by avanti View Post
Gas versions of most of these heaters are available.

1. Are they are efficient 0.3 gallon as the Diesel?

2. Who, makes the very best product & what is the retail price versus a counterfeit/cheap knock off?

3. I use $1200-800 Schuberth Helmets when I ride my motorcycle but the colours are limited & rare - so when I found this Schuberth in the exact colour of my bike for $187, I tagged it & sent it to the USA Schubert HQs to which they said "Its a knock off, there are more than double the knock off sales of our product alone than there is genuine Schuberth Factory products worldwide, its like playing whack a mole ..."

--------------------

When we talk about counterfeits, a big concern immediately iI recognize is the use of Essential Oils which when intelligently sourced & used, can have a positive effect on one's health even if it is just one's mood.

2. I use www.aromis.co Organic* Essential Oils in my practice & from two other, vetted USA suppliers who I have known for over 30 years.

One other is from Joanne at www.lavenderoil.com.

These are practically One Owner Concerns & a couple of Indians/Help.

In 1989 before Essential Oils became the vogue recently, 96% of all Essential Oils sold in the USA were made in overseas factories using Petrochemicals.

That's right, when people are looking to the health benefits of these Pils to improve their health they are instead, snorting Petrochemicals & slowly degrading thier Immune Systems & those of their loved ones whether they have four legs or two.

Especially those with four legs.

*one of only three Essential Oil providers that have truly certified, organically produced, harvested & rendered product.

Now over 99.8% of all Essential Oils imported into the use are made almost entirely of Petrochemicals.

Huge corporations like Young Living, Doterra & everyone else set up background shel companies & organizations that they bankroll to certify them as Organic when they are nothing more than Petrochemicals.

Petrochemicals, which in minute amounts being diffused through the air & onto & into the first & second defense systems of your immune system. Cumulatively, the damage is done although there has already been a few cases published recently where pets were near death or never recovered from heavy use in a person's home over a few hours.

--------------------

Back to OP's original need to keep warm, while sleeping in cold temperatures, with a limited Battery Bank.
Full Timer in a 2005 Roadtrek Versatile 190/Super Modified & Lifted, Two 220ah Lifeline 6 Volt AGMs in Series, 250 watts Solar, Victron BMV712 Meter & Victron MTTP 100V/30A Solar Controller, Magnum MMS1012 Inverter Charger, Onan 2.8 Generator, Novakool R3800 Fridge & more ...
themexicandoctor is offline   Reply With Quote