Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-06-2014, 06:25 PM   #1
Platinum Member

Default Roadtrek that will tow

There is a 2002 Roadtrek 200 on ebay right now with an 8.1 engine. Anyone who has problems with low power or lack of storage, this is what you would want, I think. Most power and storage of any of the Roadtreks, I think.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2002-ROADTRE...pt=RVs_Campers
booster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 05:34 PM   #2
Platinum Member

Default Re: Roadtrek that will tow

Ow. My eyes hurt and all I did was read the first three words in the description.

Who does that? And why?
Bruceper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 07:15 PM   #3
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruceper
Ow. My eyes hurt and all I did was read the first three words in the description.

Who does that? And why?

Surprisingly, it comes up pretty often here and other places. Cargo trailers, scooters, motorcycles, even small camper trailers for the relatives or more space. You also have the folks on the music, dog, festival, market circuits that bring their business with them.
Old 08-12-2014, 02:42 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by booster
Quote:

Who does that? And why?

Surprisingly, it comes up pretty often here and other places. Cargo trailers, scooters, motorcycles, even small camper trailers for the relatives or more space. You also have the folks on the music, dog, festival, market circuits that bring their business with them.
I think "Bruceper" is referring to the ALL CAPS in your eBay ad. Nice Roadtrek, although I think your text in the ad is doing you more harm than good.

Best of Luck selling.
Chris Tina
ChrisTinaBruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 06:59 PM   #5
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisTinaBruce
Quote:
Originally Posted by booster
Quote:

Who does that? And why?

I think "Bruceper" is referring to the ALL CAPS in your eBay ad. Nice Roadtrek, although I think your text in the ad is doing you more harm than good.

Best of Luck selling.
Chris Tina
Not mine to sell, only posted it for folks to see, as it is fairly rare to see a Chevy with and 8.1 in it. You are probably right about the misunderstanding of his statement. Actually, all caps in ebay ad titles happens a lot, along with symbols and anything else to draw attention to the ad, I didn't think twice about it.