Hello everyone. We are first time RVers, about to pick up our 2016 ERA tomorrow. Here are some questions I have for the RV Tech. Some are very specific to our unit (Feel free to ignore those). Anything you would add before we drive off the lot?
RV Questions during walk-through:
1. Has cabinet behind driver been installed?
2. How to check for roof/window leaks?
3. Are carpets for cab included?
4. Check Satellite operation
5. Check Lane monitor/collision avoidance operation
6. Awning operation (sliding door open/closed)
7. How critical are leveling blocks?
8. Refrigerator operation (3 way, when to use one over the other)
9. Microwave operation (generator/shore power)
10. How to get more propane?
11. Water heater operation/pilot light
12. Water pump operation?
13. Generator operation/use
14. How to run A/C without generator (30 Amp shore power/while driving?)
15. Is shower drain gravity fed?
16. How/when to use Water pump?
17. Alarm system?
18. Diesel Exhaust Fill (how often?)
19. How to charge coach batteries (while driving?)
20. How to drain hot water heater
21. How to drain fresh water tank
22. How to drain black water and grey water tanks
23. How to use shore power (what does it power, AC, microwave, reffer?)
24. Black water hose storage
25. Toilet maintenance supplies
26. Where are batteries located?
27. Engine/undercarriage inspection (look for leaks)
28. Diesel engine maintenance intervals
29. Break-in period?
30. Tire pressure monitors (need for metal valve stems?)
31. Mountain driving (altitude)/brake wear/downshifting