Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-24-2023, 09:28 PM   #1

Default Electrical System integration advice…

Hey y’all! I own a 1991 Dodge B250 Roadtrek 190 versatile. I’m preparing to install solar, a battery, and an inverter into the existing electrical system. I’m very inexperienced, and this is my first project involving electrical work. I’ve been cramming as much info as possible in preparation for the install, and I’ve even illustrated a (very crude) diagram laying out the components and connections(attached file). I’m not certain if my setup is viable as I have designed it, and I’m looking for the more experienced folks on this forum to basically tear it apart and let me know what’s wrong with my plan so that I can do this correctly the first time. There are some connections in the diagram that I assume are possible, but I suspect there may be quite a bit that I have yet to account for, hence this “call for help”. Any and all advice/info is greatly appreciated, as well as any online resources that y'all think might be useful for this project of mine.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2081.jpg (70.5 KB, 21 views)
Camjamcur is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
battery, inverter, roadtrek, solar