Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-15-2023, 03:36 AM   #1

Default Looking for a class b

Hi I'm new here. I'm looking for a class b. I need something that has 4x4 or all wheel drive. I've found that requirement to be difficult. I'm not as comfortable with the all wheel drive, only because I've never liked that idea in a truck type of chassis, old school you might say.

I like Ford, but it doesn't look like they make a 4x4 van anymore, so any newer class b on ford will be all wheel.

I don't know, any direction would be great. Please help.
Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2023, 12:14 PM   #2
Platinum Member

Sportsmobile.
N147JK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2023, 01:42 PM   #3
Platinum Member

Custom Camper Vans in Loveland, CO.

Both they and Sportsmobile do resale for their customers on their website. Quite a few 4WD on both sites.
2011 LTV Libero
2004 GWV Classic Supreme
mumkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2023, 10:47 PM   #4
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
Hi I'm new here. I'm looking for a class b. I need something that has 4x4 or all wheel drive. I've found that requirement to be difficult. I'm not as comfortable with the all wheel drive, only because I've never liked that idea in a truck type of chassis, old school you might say.

I like Ford, but it doesn't look like they make a 4x4 van anymore, so any newer class b on ford will be all wheel.

I don't know, any direction would be great. Please help.
I'm not a salesperson, I'm just a 74-year-old retired fully in 2010. We love our Mercedes-Benz 3500XD, Cargo Van and they come in both 4x4 and 4x2. All are 6-wheels down on the ground. Now the dealership I use here in Florida say they will deliver anywhere in the USA. Here is a link of the Galleria showing all four models. and they have others: Here is a BROCHUR link to the galleria https://coachmenrv.com/brochures/202...rebenefits.pdf

Now the dealership only sells Class B's and here is there info: http://www.sunshinestatervs.com/

352-414-0652, 352-499-1510 now it's been over a year that I used the numbers so the website may be the best for you. More information on my USER CP page here. Good luck and whatever you get enjoy the adventure and let us know what you do get for yourself. Stay Safe and enjoy life. OH YES, I'm on the west coast of Florida near Tampa, Fl and they are located north and I'm sure when they deliver its on the back of a truck and not the van. But contact them for those details.
Dogman is offline   Reply With Quote