Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-19-2014, 10:46 AM   #1
Bronze Member

Default parts

1995 rialta

where can I get parts ( clearance lights , dome lights , driver side mirror ) for my Rialta.

abaniki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 02:06 PM   #2
Platinum Member

Default parts

You should be able to purchase clearance lights and dome lights at any RV store. The clearance lights you may can purchase them fro Harbor Freight in a package of 12 for about $12. The our side mirror you may can buy a replacement mirror glass from any auto parts store. I have seen just the replacement type mirrors for different autos.

mloganusda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 03:08 PM   #3
Bronze Member

Default parts

mloganusda said:You should be able to purchase clearance lights and dome lights at any RV store. The clearance lights you may can purchase them fro Harbor Freight in a package of 12 for about $12. The our side mirror you may can buy a replacement mirror glass from any auto parts store. I have seen just the replacement type mirrors for different autos.

I need the entire mirror assembly , not just the mirror. The arm of the remote mirror are cracked and the mirror droops.

Old 08-20-2014, 03:10 PM   #4
Bronze Member

Default parts

abaniki said:
mloganusda said:You should be able to purchase clearance lights and dome lights at any RV store. The clearance lights you may can purchase them fro Harbor Freight in a package of 12 for about $12. The our side mirror you may can buy a replacement mirror glass from any auto parts store. I have seen just the replacement type mirrors for different autos.

I need the entire mirror assembly , not just the mirror. The arm of the remote mirror are cracked and the mirror droops.

Canyou buy just the lenses for the clearance lights ? They are missing from mu unit.

Old 08-21-2014, 02:25 PM   #5
Platinum Member

Default parts

You'll need to measure the width of one of the remaining ones. Winnebago used 2
different lights, but kept the same part number. If it's right at 1" wide, you
can use the ones from Harbor Freight, item#98933. There are 12 in the package
and a wire has to be added to use the base, but the lens fits fine. If it's about 1.25" wide, you can order
one from http://www.schoolbuspartsco.com It's a KD 500-2.

mloganusda is offline   Reply With Quote