I can think of a couple of things.
Do you have power for interior lights etc.?
If, not try turning on the battery disconnect switch. If still no power then maybe the house battery is discharged.
If the interior lights still work on battery power the you know it's just the monitor panel. I'm not sure if there is a fuse on the line supplying power to the panel but definitely check for burnt out fuses.
You most probably have a KIB Monitor Panel. They have FAQ's and Troubleshooting tips on their website here:
There's lots of info on their site.