Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-28-2019, 02:56 PM   #11
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bud View Post
What does that say???

Well, I could produce a list, but just for openers, it reflects the fact that Class Bs represent only a tiny market share, such that the demand for supplemental devices of that type is correspondingly small.

We live in *dramatically* closer proximity to our toilet, black tank, vent, plumbing lines, etc. than do people in most rigs on the road (in my case, mere inches, because the wet bath abuts the driver's seat). I've noticed odors in multiple other types of rigs with similar gravity toilets (boats, too), but when the wet bath is situated ten feet away instead of ten inches, it tends not to become as much of a focus issue.

Here is Roadtrek Life's DIY on a solar powered active venting mechanism. For those of you who are not familiar with this guy, he's pretty much the gold standard when it comes to van DIY retrofitting. Forget about his unfortunate association with the Roadtrek name - he has no connection to the Wendlands.

https://roadtreklife.blogspot.com/20...tank-vent.html
InterBlog is offline   Reply With Quote