Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-13-2024, 05:00 PM   #1

Default CS Adventurous Custom Cabinet

PO had a custom cabinet made to replace the 3rd captains chair in my CS. I have removed the cabinet and can save someone a TON of money if they need it. IT is very well made by a cabinet shop and bolts to the floor using the existing studs and seat bolts
I would trade it for someone's seat or sell it reasonably.

I am also looking for the half round factory option cabinet by the sliding door with the rounded sliding door!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_6493.jpg (212.3 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG_6776.JPEG (915.7 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6489.jpg (209.5 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG_6777.JPEG (768.4 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG_6778.JPEG (968.5 KB, 10 views)
jmnorton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2024, 05:44 AM   #2

Default Roadtrek Chevy 210 P vintage heater mystery—please help a,

Heater help.
Just bought 96C210P. It’s got small block 350 v8. Heater worked fine the night before but wouldn’t blow anything on drive wi to oh. It was set on function of “heat”, temp to “hot” and fan any onof if of the four blower speeds. It wouldn’t blow at all—that is, no air AND no warmth. Lo fan speed was same as Hi. Froze my bits. Now what was weird was for some reason I tried the ac. So function was “ac”, twmp was “cold” and I tried fan at “lo”. Up to “hi”. So the good news is it (dash ac btw)) blew cold when in cold, and fan pushed more air as it went from “min” to “max”, but the weird thing is, while the function was still on “ac” I pushed twmp control to “hot” and I’ll be damned but it blew hot like a heater! I’m completely gobsmacked—why would no air nor any heat come out when engaging heater, but hot air when engaging compressor/condensor so I thought I’d go for the low hanging fruit first and try changing the air filter. I wanted to check hear first because I’ve never worked on van before and as you know I’ll have to remove that big bell-shaped cover inside cab to access air filter. Does this sound like a plan or does anyone out there have any other ideas? Can anyone explain why ther was no wind or twmp on heat but plenty in ac? Brand new to roadtrek, rv’s etc and would prefer to fix myself. Thanks Y’all!
Kac533 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cabinet, captains chair, custom, roadtrek, seat