After over a year of fretting on whattype of van to purchase, I'm the proud owner of a used 2017 Transit Passenger (grandchildren) low roof (I'm very short) van that fits in my garage.
Please give me your recommendations for the following items that I plan to add to my camper van. Since I really want to keep it in my garage, I can't add anything on top of the van:
1. Which portable electric refrigeration/freezer?
2. Which memory foam folding mattress or stick with a roll up type?
3. I made a compost toilet out of a TV stand...it is a bit bulky/heavy...will I be happier with a plastic camper type toilet...so many to choose from.
4. Which portable electric heater?
5. Which portable electric fans do you recommend?
6. Which lithium battery system...I'm leaning towards plug and play
lithium system from Lithionics since I can easily add to it if needed.
Will be using a portable AC (I already purchased)
I appreciate your recommendation, I know personal preferences vary but, I value all opinions in helping me get off the fence with the above items.