Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-26-2020, 08:56 PM   #11
Platinum Member

Sorry about the duplication here

The group, comprised of many different walks of life, without putting too fine a point on the obvious, suggested this is how you answer a Community Thead;

Sounds like an excellent idea for some but without going into deeper research, the 6.2amp draw* as it cycles on with that particular model seems excessive compared to what we have decided works for our needs, specifically what we call the;

Cocooning alternative, I use a*NEMO Disco 30*men's*goose down sleeping bag for the extra room it affords me, so that I don't feel like a human sardine crammed into a mummy bag. I sleep in it, and I sack in it when I'm sitting on the couch, at the computer, not moving around so that cold creeps into me from the bottom up. Notice the hand gesture in the photo below indicating how wide and roomy it is.*

And DH and I have 3 Rumpls, one of which is goose down. In my experience, there is no substitute for it. There may be other products or brands, but I keep going back to goose down. If I were ever leaving on an extended cold-weather trip, I'd invest in*goose down pants*to round out my collection, but that's another $200+ that I can live without right now.*

*upon start up only, reduces to 50% of Maximum

You do understand that we all have different professions & that we are sharing with Physiologists*, Carpenters, Housewives, Rocket Scientists, Teachers*, Line Cooks, other Scientists, Social Scientists, Dog Walkers, Mechanical Engineers & Mechanics.

And I for one, don't believe a Physiologist has any more IQ when it comes to Emotional Intelligence than a Dog Walking, ex Jailbird, former Politician.

*some of us are trained in Emotional Intelligence however & when myopia is present to the point that the Housewife or the Line Cook doesn't want to participate in most discussions, because of this pervasive pattern of hysterical hair splitting etc.

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT KEEPING WARM AT NIGHT CORRECT, WITH LIMITED BATTERY BANK?

This thread & many others are not charged with sending black tank deposits to the moon.

Or are we collectively charged with ensuring safe passage of a 1998 Dodge Class B owner to the space station & back all the time while sleeping on a mattress with this specifuc brand of electric heating pad?

Most conversations don't attract both the Scientist, the Dog Walker or the Carpenter.

We all participate in where we think and or, have had experience owning certain products or services.

THIS ISN'T ROCKET SCIENCE.

BUT THESE CRUDE* BUNK WARMERS WORK.

AND THE ELECTIC MATTRESS PADS ALSO WORK.

THEY HAVE DONE SINCE 1939.

AND THERE IS A HIGHER PROBABILITY THAT THEY DESERVE CLOSER INSPECTION & DUE DILIGENCE BY THOSE ATTRACTED TO THE THREAD IB ORDER TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM.

*will get all the Data Monday I trust.

*the poster does not offer any evidence, claims or representation that this product will cure Cancer, thos product cannot be used as effective Legal Defense with your HOA, has no known deterrence of Rodents & Small.Mammals, is not an effective Vaccine for Covid 19 as of today's testing this, this Blanket should not be used as a secondary Parachute, this product will not solve World Hunger, this product may temporarily solve your Hunger if eaten slowly with moderate amounts of Salt, this product will not cause your hair to stop receding, it will not cure Tinea Pedia, cannot be used to solve Global Warming, cannot & should not be used as a Ladder, will not reheat Pizza to safe levels, should not be used outside Earth's Atmosphere until further testing, cannot be using as a Weight Loss Device, it will not solve Black Tank Dumping, has not shown to efficacious in reducing Dog Anxiety & Barking, cannot be used as a Flotation Device
Full Timer in a 2005 Roadtrek Versatile 190/Super Modified & Lifted, Two 220ah Lifeline 6 Volt AGMs in Series, 250 watts Solar, Victron BMV712 Meter & Victron MTTP 100V/30A Solar Controller, Magnum MMS1012 Inverter Charger, Onan 2.8 Generator, Novakool R3800 Fridge & more ...
themexicandoctor is offline   Reply With Quote