Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-04-2015, 01:37 PM   #23

Default Re: Price Transparency

Hi everyone. Thanks for all the great information! It appears to me that, as of now, anyway, the Roadtrek CS is indeed the way to go. I really prefer the bright interior and all the windows in the Pleasure-Way TS. However, the compressor fridge in the RT looks far superior for my needs, although the interior looks a bit "cave like" compared to the PW. I like the big freezer in both. The RT also has some great options that the PW currently doesn't--more solar, more batteries, and an under hood engine generator. The RT also offers the extended length coach, but I'm waffling about the pros and cons of the XL. I really have always preferred a gas cooktop instead of electric--and I like to cook!--but I like the idea of eliminating the need for propane, and I guess I can always carry a Coleman propane stove to put on the picnic table. Early in my research I was favoring the ERA 70A, but decided that for my needs, I didn't want fixed beds taking up half of the living area...although the price was very attractive in comparison to the Canadian Bs.

I sure hope to own a RT by the end of this summer...the sooner, the better. I look forward to seeing you on the road!

Best, Hamster
Hamster is offline   Reply With Quote