Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-21-2017, 02:26 PM   #1
Silver Member

Default The trip went Great Nova Scotia to Florida

Our first trip in our RT..not counting the 3, 2 night weekends last summer to try things out.

To start i want to thank everyone for all the helpful information for the trip to Florida, from first stay over night at the Ramada in Maine and getting the EZPass for the tolls.

We traveled almost 7000 KM for our first trip.......our nerves were on edge before we started. This was our first trip of any kind in any vehicle.as a normal long drive for us would be maybe 5 hours, stay than drive home next day.

but with the camper van ..........almost no limit

Now the RT has 293277 km, with many more to go because we will fix whatever needs to be done as things come up,,, we love this camper

Left with it snowing and cold.....but off we went 19 days there and back . 4 days approx each way stay there for 11 days

Hot and sunny while there. No major issues with the RT at all. Nothing that would stop me from doing that all over again

Again thanks to all, we love our camper van. The girls loved the trip. Most times we fly when we go south. But because of my oldest girls age and health that is why we bought the van so they will now travel with us picture showing 2 of the girls resting between the front seats.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_0168.jpg (198.5 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_0161.jpg (228.7 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_0302.jpg (192.6 KB, 13 views)

1997 RoadTrek 170
Popular
Davidk is offline   Reply With Quote