Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-07-2024, 04:57 AM   #21
Bronze Member

Thor Dazzle/twist 2LB, open floor plan long beds (if you are tall like me) and low cost.
Dave-DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 09:52 AM   #22

Based on what you're looking for, Advanced RV could be a good fit. They're known for top-notch craftsmanship and customization. Airstream and Pleasure-Way are also worth checking out; they focus on quality and might have models that match your needs. Take your time exploring options and maybe even test driving a few to see what feels right for your adventures.
trash panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 11:05 AM   #23

I am partial to the 2024 Coachmen Nova 20RB Li3. I own the 2022 version. They have corrected some of the minor issues with the 2024 edition. Newer stereo system, accordion shades instead of roll up, upgraded air conditioner (Truma Aventa). The Ram Promaster has many new features for 2024 as well. AGM batteries and generators in my opinion are a thing of the past. Lithium is more expensive but worth it in the long run. This is especially true if you are going to be boondocking or have pets with you. The new coach has a built in battery warmer that will let you charge when outside temps get below 32.

I would recommend finding a dealer and go look at one. Best recommendation I can give, is check out their service department. Anybody can sell an RV, service is something you will need no matter who's van you buy.
JoeM is offline   Reply With Quote