Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-19-2019, 11:39 PM   #1
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregmchugh View Post
Not quite correct, they had the use of a Wonder for a few weeks and returned it to LTV at the RVX show and left there with the Unity FX and why on earth you don’t believe that they actually purchased the LTV Unity FX through LaMesa in Albuquerque is something to wonder about. I suppose they simply parked in front of LaMesa and lied about buying it there in the post on Facebook? Did they get a discount, no doubt but who knows if it was any better than is typical, and did they get one quickly rather than waiting for one, sure, but they are doing PR for LTV so it is in LTV’s best interest to get them out there promoting the brand as quickly as possible.

The Wendland’s seem to either be well liked or well hated, not much middle ground. You might not like them at all but they do have 20,000 members in their Facebook group who seem to like them a lot. In the end, they have set up a business that allows them to travel a lot to interesting places and meet people that they have a good relationship with and they do work a lot to make it successful with videos, podcasts, website, gatherings, etc. If it works for them, then more power to them. Life is too short to worry much about how they might have been less than transparent in their relationship with RT but they seem to be pretty open now about who sponsors them and what that entails these days.
What is utterly amazing to me is there are STILL people who buy everything the Wendlands tell you hook line and sinker. I guess they truly have a gift. To me its very easy to spot them as the bad 1960s era used car salesmen they are.

On their next live stream ask them what they think of lithium batteries now. My theory is that like with anything else their opinion changes with the winds of whoever is currently paying them. If thats the kind of people you put trust into, Im sorry about that.
mrshowtime3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 11:42 PM   #2
Bud
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrshowtime3 View Post
What is utterly amazing to me is there are STILL people who buy everything the Wendlands tell you hook line and sinker. I guess they truly have a gift.
Gift? No.

There are 'Groupies' out there for all, just that sometimes only a few want to marry some serial killer. Seriously, that is how it is - fact.

Bud
Bud is online now   Reply With Quote