I would LOVE to share them but am not sure if it's allowed. Here is what it said on my email "This electronic transmission and any documents accompanying this electronic transmission contain confidential information belonging to the sender. This information may be legally privileged. The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on or regarding the contents of this electronically transmitted information is strictly prohibited."
How would you interpret that? I'm not sure. I don't want to get in trouble or worse yet get the kind person who sent the pics to me in trouble.
I'll try and describe the best I can the 6 photos.
1) The first photo was taken from the cab area looking down the length of the interior. The layout, fridge, microwave, etc. look the same to me. What has changed is all of the finishes with the cabinets, counter tops, etc., looking like the new finishes that you see on the 70x model.
2) The second picture was of the little love seat/couch behind the driver's seat. One thing I noticed is it only appeared to have one set of seat belts with the very middle of the seat being where the passenger would sit but that could just be the way the picture was taken. I know the older models have 2 seat belts there. The ultra leather was the same cream color with the dark brown insets in the middle like you see on the seats in the pictures of the new 70X.
3) The 3rd picture was looking down the galley side. The only differences I noticed were of the new finishes like the ones you see in the 70X picture.
4) The 4th picture was looking back at the twin beds. The beds have covers on them that look like the ones on the twin beds in the Travato. I don't know if the beds themselves are the same ones as in the Travato or not. I also noticed that when looking straight back under where the head of the bed starts the board under there is now curved instead of flat. Also the shade on the back window looks different and is black.
5) The 5th picture was taken standing in the very back looking forward. I could see the tv on the side of the wardrobe cabinet just like in the older models.
6) The last picture was taken standing in front of the wardrobe cabinet looking forward. I can see the tv on the counter where it has always been. Everything looks the same to me except for the new finishes on everything that look like the finishes on the pictures in the 70X.
There were no pictures of the inside of the bathroom, wardrobe, cabinets or the front cab area. The basic layout seems the same. The finishes have all changed and look like those in the pictures of the new 70X. The beds have the new covers on them but I don't know if the beds themselves have changed or not.
If you have any questions or something you want me to look at just let me know and I'll try and answer it for you the best I can.