Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-13-2017, 11:01 AM   #11
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayduke View Post
Hi, new member here. I am actively looking at used Travato 59g's, and have a few questions that I've not had answered yet.

I am a travelling musician, and I need the under-bed storage of the 59g. I've looked at 2014 models, and the space may be too tight. Anyone know how much space from the bottom of the bed to the floor in the 2016 and later model?

Also, is it still a propane furnace in the 2016? I will be boondocking a lot, and I live in a cool climate.

Thanks for any help. I'm searching for these answers here, too...
I dont have the answer on old the bed (2014-2015)- but the NEWer bed has 25" of clearance from the floor to the bottom of the bed (You could probably get 26" if you removed the storage bag that is mounted under the bed). So I'd guess the old one was "about" 20". Someone could tell you on the "Travato Owners and Wannabes" facebook page. There are at least 1/2 a dozen traveling musicians over there. (I travel part time with a guitar and a Uke and Art Supplies)

I have a 2016 with the Truma Hot Water Heater/Furnace (gas or electric) - which is EXCELLENT.
Scottbaldassari is offline   Reply With Quote