Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-27-2024, 10:31 AM   #1

Default Looking for end cap or valve for 2021 Roadtrek Zion macerator hose

Greetings everyone. I just picked up my second Roadtrek, a low-mileage 2021 Zion SRT. The macerator hose on my first Roadtrek, a 2011 190 Popular, was equipped with a simple plastic end cap and ball cock valve, so when I stored the hose nothing could leak. The hose on my 2021 does not have an end cap or valve, so when I put the hose back into its storage compartment anything left in it will pour out--not a big deal yet as I just emptied some clean water but needless to say the black water drainage experience will be less pleasant. How have others on the Forum handled this? I have tried every search term I can imagine on Google and Amazon but no luck yet. Thank you!
Chazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2024, 12:01 PM   #2

Lots of things {stock rod, pipe, dowels, etc} are shipped in cardboard tubes with plastic caps. I got one for our macerator nozzle that fit perfectly from a transmission shop. They get their stock hydraulic line shipped that way.
I would also ask at a hardware store or a feed&seed type place. They might have one laying around that would fit.
beauregaard is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
macerator hose, roadtrek zion, sewer drain

« Roadrek Mouldings | - »