Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-11-2017, 02:14 AM   #1

Default Weird specific Zion question (vs Travato)

Hi - first I want to say thank you to all of you for your historical Q&A. It's helped me tremendously. I'm in the final steps of buying my first Class B. Hope to be on the road in a few weeks!

I was an inch away from buying a Travato 59G (rear fold down...love it) and discovered the RT Zion. I had never before considered it.

My use will be mostly full-time living. I'm single, in my 30s and do a bunch of adventure travel but also just basic work travel. So workspace is helpful:

I wanted to ask three questions:
- For the Zion folks: the way the front seats swivel seems odd. When I sat in the seats today my legs dangled. And I'm 6'. Seems odd. Has that or the general minimal amount of surface space overall been an issue?

- Also for the Zion folks: Is the relatively small amount of table space an issue for you or am I overthinking it?

- For everyone: if you considered a Zion vs a Travato might I ask what swayed you in either direction and if you are happy with that decision? I'm clear on the advantages of the Zion's electrical systems but have some reservations about the interior layout....

Thanks so so much! I hope to be able to answer questions for other newbies in the future!
javatoast is offline   Reply With Quote