Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-27-2021, 06:08 PM   #1

Default Multi Use Folding, Portable Table

Have the Travato 59k Floorplan (twin beds) in a 21 Entegra Model

Has anyone found a portable table that can me moved and used between beds, and can move to front seating area during lounging -- or also used outside for grilling surface in a crunch? Thanks in advance
MarineLifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 11:38 PM   #2
Platinum Member

If you are looking for mounted to a wall table Lagun is popular. https://www.classbforum.com/forums/f...able-7407.html
GeorgeRa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 12:43 AM   #3
Platinum Member

my pleasure way has mounts for a "mast" which supports a table top.
1 between the rear twins, 1 up front between swiveled seats.
there are kits to mount legs, to use mast and table top outdoors
the table top is sized to stow in our armoire

but we never use it and like other unused features, it's stored in our garage

this page shows some options

https://www.campingworld.com/outside...ble-legs-bases

mike
mkguitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 12:54 PM   #4
Platinum Member

I use a Lagun with two mounting locations, and when I find the time, I will be installing a third.

I still carry my little aluminum folding camp table however, because sometimes it's just easier than shifting the Lagun - it's well worth its $25 price tag. And I also use it outdoors. It's very light, so if you are setting a BBQ on top of it, it's good to weigh it down with a couple of logs or rocks. For transport, it fits in the wet bath beside the toilet, and I use a small piece of velcro to hold it to the wall.

Pic of it being used for outdoor dining in conjunction with a magnetic sideboard I made for the outside of the van:

InterBlog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 04:00 PM   #5
Gold Member

Many have taken the hardware from the long table and used it to construct a smaller table that can go between beds. The leg stores under the passenger bed and the table can go in the wardrobe. I have been carrying mine now for 3 years and never used it. We use the table up front for the passenger and I use the pull out table that is over near the microwave.
kmessinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 04:02 PM   #6
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarineLifer View Post
Have the Travato 59k Floorplan (twin beds) in a 21 Entegra Model

Has anyone found a portable table that can me moved and used between beds, and can move to front seating area during lounging -- or also used outside for grilling surface in a crunch? Thanks in advance
Hello, I also have the 2020 59K and really love the twin beds. I took out the table that came with the vehicle, and took off one of the underneath pole holders. Got a cutting board or you can use a piece of luan 3/4" plywood, and cut the piece (whatever size you want) to allow room to pass by and turn with the table up. I used just one of the legs and it worked out very well. This new table piece also fit in the slot on the side of the bed allowing room to add a 4 shoe hanging holder along side. More efficient and easy to use. On the outside I got a wood tray table like the one in the photo (had a couple) and piece of hardi board from Home depot, which I set on top to block heat. I use an electric burner and this won't bother the wood. I took this little tray table and attached to the rear wall with command hooks at the back door (I hang my electric coord over top of it LOL). It folds down and closes without issue. So when I need it, I just pull this out the back with my grill and put it on the side of the vehicle. I hope this helps. I find that space is important. Safe travels.
Beachlife is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
folding, multi use, portable table