Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-14-2012, 03:17 PM   #1

Default 02 Rialta FD for sale with only 58,000 miles

$37,000

$35,000 after $2000 reduction for new tires, flooring, and TV.

$34,000 if one doesn't want the lift and mobility scooter.

Only 58,000 miles, never smoked in, and garage kept. Near perfect condition. Everything, and I mean everything, works like new. Looks almost perfect, except for small scratches in one place I recently put on it. This has more extras than can be listed and remembered, including, for the handicapped, an electric lift and mobility scooter by Pride. RV was just totally gone through and serviced to assure everything works perfectly. Inside is like new (except carpets could use a cleaning after a 3500 mile trip in May/June). This Rialta still has its original equipment on it, even the original tires with lots of tread. I am selling due to running out of money before I did all I wanted to do to it, after buying it last May from the 90 yr old original owner. I wanted to replace the carpet with Pergo flooring to match the beautiful cabinetry inside, buy new tires, and a new HDTV. Because I haven't done that yet, I will deduct $2000 from the asking price so one can do those things themselves if and as they like. With those things done, the coach would be perfect and better than new. I have purchased, but not installed, a new backup camera system and a swivel mount for a new TV which one may have with purchase. I also have a brand new Continental Vanco 215/65/16 tire one can have for a spare. My local mechanic is very high on the Continental tires and can order and install a new set for you in one day.

I have just placed a new HD digital antenna on the roof, had the Microwave which has not been used fixed via a recall by Samsung, had the generator which was not really used completely serviced, put in 2 brand new coach batteries, bought a new memory foam mattress topper for the full size bed, and had complete service with synthetic oil added. Besides the lift & scooter, the RV comes with hundreds of dollars in extras including outside gas barbeque which works via the propane tank, levelers, and lots of little items including an ironing board and floor sweeper. The oven, stove, and shower have never been used in this coach. They are like new and work perfectly. The carpet has had throw rugs down for most its life, so will be in great condition with a good cleaning. This coach needs no service, nothing fixed or repaired, and nothing done to it except new tires for total safety.

This is the 02 Rialta FD with large double permanent bed with the V6-201 HP engine. Get 15-20 mpg. Hurry if you are serious in finding a great Rialta. This won't last…the first person to come see it will buy it. Call Bob with your questions at 760-304-8205. Pics may be seen on Craigslist ad: https://post.craigslist.org/manage/3201637828

SissyBoyFloyd is offline   Reply With Quote