Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-05-2017, 07:19 PM   #21

Default Newbie needs help..

Becky,
Good news on your sick day...my brother does not want "my old"microwave. So..when I can get it out...it's yours! I'm in the middle of some major remodeling, as well as planning for my annual buying trip for my business around the 20th...so will try to test it out for you, let you know it's OK,then send it on.Should I use UPS? I'm in a rural area.
I'm so happy to have met another Cruiser owner who will get some use out of it!!!
kathie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 09:31 PM   #22
Platinum Member

I ran some rough numbers through the UPS and USPS sites and UPS seems to be cheaper but it is still not going to be cheap! But, it is better than going without a microwave in my opinion! We will figure out the details as life calms down. It will be a spare for me, but when I thought mine was shot I was seriously considering cutting out part of the cabinet to install the smallest one on the market these days.

I will head out to my Cruiser to send you info about the furnace in the next few days.
rjf7g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 12:42 AM   #23

Sounds great Becky. Take your time,and heal from your crud. If you change your mind and don't want it, no problem. There is no rush here either. So nice to visit with someone about the Cruiser! You know, there's great golfing in the Southwest. I don't golf but my uncle used to fly out to AZ in the winter for a few weeks. He's in Tennessee and golfs pretty much year round. Feel better.
Kathie
kathie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 12:31 AM   #24
Platinum Member

Kathie-
I took the sick day opportunity to post an album about our American Cruiser on Flickr. I included the brochure and a few pages from the owner's manual. If there are specific pages you want, let me know and I will snap a picture of them.https://flic.kr/s/aHskSh62t5
rjf7g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 06:44 AM   #25

Hello. I just sold my American cruiser (1999 dodge) but I don’t have the owners manual and trying to see if I can find anyone that has one. I thought it’d be a nice surprise for the buyer. If someone is willing to sell or scan / make copies, I’d be willing pay for your time. Thanks in advance! I’ve searched all over the internet and can’t find one.
Csilos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 07:10 AM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjf7g View Post
I have a 1999 American Cruiser and will pay for you to ship your microwave to me! We use the microwave all of the time and NO ONE makes one that will fit in the cabinet! Ours stopped working on our very first time out and I ended up having to take it to an electronics guru to fix it - the appliance shop I took it to said it couldn't be repaired!

The previous owners of my American Cruiser kept up a thorough notebook, so I have the original manual. However, like most camper owner manuals, it is not very helpful. Are there specific questions you have? Perhaps I can send you pictures of the pages or answer your questions directly.

We love our Cruiser and hopefully you will love yours as well.
I just bought a 2000 American Cruiser RE2000. I have the manuals for the appliances but not for the rv itself - such as winterizing, filling water tanks, propane, emptying gray & black water, etc
junesupe is offline   Reply With Quote