Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-23-2023, 01:23 PM   #1
Platinum Member

Default Our newest MAP of USA visited states to date

After this last trip out to UT, when can now add a few more USA States too our growing collection, that we had not visited prior. Thanks to EpgSoft. com/
Most of the States we have visited are due to our love of FSU Sports and traveling around the country to visit the states and watch the GAMES. Sadly, some folks in some states we visit want to fight with us old folks as we show off our love and support of our college teams. One would think they would enjoy others coming to their states to visit and pay money for goods found in their cities. This is way the wife won't let me Wrap our VAN in Team Sport logo's WIN or Lose we should all be good sports about having visitors to our town, even if you're not as good a we have been.

https://www.classbforum.com/forums/m...icture2040.jpg
Dogman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2023, 02:27 PM   #2
Platinum Member

I see the fill-in colored maps on back or side windows of many Class Bs and other RVs. We haven't bothered since we have been to every state but Hawaii and every Canadian province in our Class B. There is no longer an incentive to achieve.
2011 Great West Van Legend Sprinter
2005 Pleasure-way Plateau TS Sprinter
Davydd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2023, 02:55 PM   #3
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogman View Post
Most of the States we have visited are due to our love of FSU Sports and traveling around the country to visit the states and watch the GAMES. Sadly, some folks in some states we visit want to fight with us old folks as we show off our love and support of our college teams. One would think they would enjoy others coming to their states to visit and pay money for goods found in their cities. This is way the wife won't let me Wrap our VAN in Team Sport logo's WIN or Lose we should all be good sports about having visitors to our town, even if you're not as good a we have been.
When I saw "FSU" it reminded me of a guy from FSU (Florida State University) that had his truck "keyed" when attending a game at a rival school. His vehicle had a custom paint job in FSU colors. Since then I put NOTHING on my vehicle that might bother someone enough to do that. Sad that civility is getting worse and worse.

https://www.allcarleasing.co.uk/blog...ople-key-cars/
peteco is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
college, fsu, roadtrip, sports, usamap