Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-03-2023, 01:21 PM   #1
Platinum Member

Default Accessibility RV's

Having been a longtime RV'er, customer, and former owner of a Winnibago Class A, Tour. I would like to take my hat off to the folks at Winnibago. I have been in RVs of one kind or another my whole life. But nothing is more heartwarming, than to pull into an RV Park, to find time and time again an Accessibility RV. My family has been fortunate in not having issues or the need for Wheelchair or any assistances while camping. But I'm 73-years and who knows. For me to lose the ability to not camp, park or socialize with fellow campers or others outdoors. Would take that life out of me, missing the enjoyment of the adventures into nature.

Sometime back I came across a family who had a child, with accessibility issues. A smile came to my face knowing that someone was thinking about campers with accessibility issues for life. But that they could still get outdoors with the many innovations, created by Winnebago for folks with accessibility needs.

I strongly suggestion to all my fellow motorhome owners, to visit the http://www.Winnebagoind.com/ website and look for "ACCESSIBILTY RV"S" you don't have to need one to look at what all Winnebago has done to get more folks, into the wonderful outdoors. I say this as you may not need any assistance whatsoever, but as a fellow RV'er you should be informed with information should the subject come up, with a friend, family member or just another RV owner, who may have thought they lost that ability. You could be the sores to a camper, lost with a life changing event. Being informed and one who keeps others informed and knowing life in the outdoors has not ended for anyone. With Winnebago making a difference in someone's life and the vast outdoors, it's truly open to all. The many possibilities to enjoy what we all love, the OUTDOORS.

Truly JOB Well Done Winnebago, well done.

Fellow campers check it out, I'm sure you will be as impressed as I was.
Dogman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2023, 02:31 AM   #2
Platinum Member

Here is a direct link:
https://sv.winnebago.com/models/accessibility-enhanced
Old 08-04-2023, 02:24 PM   #3
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxster1971 View Post
Outstanding, thank you, good information for anyone. I have also made a copy for myself, should I come across, anyone looking.
Dogman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
accessibility, disabled, lift, medical equp., wheelchair