Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-19-2009, 11:57 PM   #1
Platinum Member

Location: Sarnialabad, The Newly Elected People's Republic of Canuckistan
Default Do you have a list of MSRPs?

I was wondering if you have a price list for 12vDC/110vAC LCD TVs with ATSC tuners built in? Possibly a JE1508 or JE1908?
I'm just wondering what to expect as a price for one of these models, retail.
I live in Ontario. Are there retail outlets where I could find Jensen products out my way?

Thanks,
Mike.
Old 01-27-2009, 07:24 PM   #2

Default Re: Do you have a list of MSRPs?

I represent ASA Electronics, the producer of the JENSEN brand of televisions, stereos, and speakers and the Voyager brand of observation monitors and cameras. We appreciate your interest in our products.

The ability for ASA Electronics to be able to respond directly to consumers' questions regarding product features, operation and troubleshooting on this forum is a fantastic resource for both the consumer and the manufacturer. We are approaching these forums in a non-sales oriented fashion as per our initial arrangement with the forum administrator. Out of respect to classbforum.com, we will refrain from posting any solicitous material or web links to our distributors within the forum.

You should be able to locate this information with a web search. Thank you again for your interest in ASA Electronics and its products.
JENSENRVdirect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 11:13 PM   #3
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JENSENRVdirect
I represent ASA Electronics, the producer of the JENSEN brand of televisions, stereos, and speakers and the Voyager brand of observation monitors and cameras. We appreciate your interest in our products.

The ability for ASA Electronics to be able to respond directly to consumers' questions regarding product features, operation and troubleshooting on this forum is a fantastic resource for both the consumer and the manufacturer. We are approaching these forums in a non-sales oriented fashion as per our initial arrangement with the forum administrator. Out of respect to classbforum.com, we will refrain from posting any solicitous material or web links to our distributors within the forum.

You should be able to locate this information with a web search. Thank you again for your interest in ASA Electronics and its products.
I was trying to save time by asking the manufacturer about pricing and retail outlets, as I consider both to be product features.
Since I asked the questions, I don't think you're soliciting anything. If you feel that you are, I'll respect that position.
Thanks anyway,
Mike.
Old 01-28-2009, 03:20 PM   #4
Platinum Member

We should try to keep the discussion on the forum limited to questions about product features, operation and troubleshooting as mentioned by JENSENRVdirect.

You have to draw a line somewhere and perhaps they have drawn it higher than most would but it is refreshing to see that JENSENRVdirect is not going to use this forum as a sales tool.

Maybe try the info email address on their site http://www.asaelectronics.com for where to buy questions.

Mike - the JE1508 & JE1908 both look like ideal TV's for RV's with the dual 12v or 110v option. Thanks for pointing them out.
markopolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 03:29 PM   #5
Platinum Member

I'll try the contact link. Just thought I'd save time by asking them on here. Sorry.
I do believe if you're looking for a digital solution, they have it, without the
need for a separate box between the antenna and TV.
If the price is right, of course. I'd like to see the product first, too.

Mike.
Old 05-23-2010, 04:12 AM   #6
Platinum Member

I was browsing old threads I had either started or participated in and found this one.
By way of update,sSadly, the products are primarily used as OEM factory installs on various RVs,
according to ASA Electronics contact us replies to my similar questions about pricing and retail
outlets. I believe it was suggested that the next time I was near Elkhart, IN, I could drop in and
see some of their stuff.
I went with a low power draw Sharp product instead.