Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-01-2023, 08:40 AM   #1

Default Popular 210 measurement help!

Hoping someone here can help out the new guy! Just last year had the opportunity to obtain a 2007 RoadTrek 210, but it came with no interior bits. I do have the original couch/bed frame and it is working. I have used some wood and a full size futon to sit and sleep on for now. Does anyone make pre made covers for this couch/bed and side cushions? I tried the contact someone in Canada listed as making seat covers and never received an return contact by email or call(did both). I was hoping to find someone local or at the campground I stayed to allow me to take measurements and see how originally these were made and fitted. Can someone here provide measurements to help me out?
phlhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2023, 12:29 PM   #2
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlhorse View Post
Hoping someone here can help out the new guy! Just last year had the opportunity to obtain a 2007 RoadTrek 210, but it came with no interior bits. I do have the original couch/bed frame and it is working. I have used some wood and a full size futon to sit and sleep on for now. Does anyone make pre made covers for this couch/bed and side cushions? I tried the contact someone in Canada listed as making seat covers and never received an return contact by email or call(did both). I was hoping to find someone local or at the campground I stayed to allow me to take measurements and see how originally these were made and fitted. Can someone here provide measurements to help me out?
Not sure if you at all interested in a covering, which you can find a camping world and amazon. As for having something made that can be costly. try checking out rvxplor (dot) us/ as that have lost of class b stuff.
Dogman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2023, 12:48 PM   #3
Platinum Member

Are you talking about the electric bed/couch seat covers or the front seats?

I have a complete electric couch from out 07 190P that you can have for free, but you would have to ship it from Minnesota, if you want it. It had very little use before we removed and put in a full time bed.

Anybody else can also have it for free also, if they pick it up.
booster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2023, 01:36 PM   #4

Booster,
I had nothing in the rear of vehicle except the electric frame, so all is needed. The full size futon worked for sleeping but when up as a couch blocked a large portion of the rear windows. I do need new front and jump seat covers, but for now used seat covers from Walmart to make due. I doubt I can make it out to your location, but would gladly pay for shipping if possible.
Thanks
Old 08-02-2023, 01:37 PM   #5

Dogman, thanks will check that out also!
Old 10-16-2023, 01:41 AM   #6
Bronze Member

Would you tell us more about your new bed set up? (I have no use for power sofas, although someone will be thrilled to have yours.)

Thanks!
ExpressVan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2023, 01:56 AM   #7
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExpressVan View Post
Would you tell us more about your new bed set up? (I have no use for power sofas, although someone will be thrilled to have yours.)

Thanks!

There was a full writeup about it with pix on RV.net, but it looks like they lost it and all my posts there.

Basically a 1" steel tubing welded up frame bolted to the floor with 3/4" lightweight plywood deck. Totally clear underneath from wheelwell to wheelwell and up the bolster boxes. Probably about 5X5 feet clear with passthrough to aisle and hinged deck for access to storage from inside the van. 5" marine latex mattress custom made to fit the area.

We have had it for probably 10 years and would never go back to the power sofa with no storage under it.
booster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2023, 03:19 PM   #8
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by booster View Post
Basically a 1" steel tubing welded up frame bolted to the floor with 3/4" lightweight plywood deck...
Just what I needed to know!
ExpressVan is offline   Reply With Quote