Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-11-2023, 08:48 PM   #1

Default Screens for 2007 210

Does anyone know who manufactured the screens for the early to mid 2000's Chevy RT's? (2 in rear and one for window behind the driver.) I would like to find replacements for my my 2007 210. Especially would like to know where to get the clips that hold in the screens. Thanks.
3fox3@att.net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2023, 05:19 PM   #2
Silver Member

The Windows are CR Laurence. Unfortunately as near as I can tell they don't make them any more. However they do have one listed that is similar, so maybe contacting them will get you the clips: https://www.crlaurence.com/All-Produ...632RS?gtmPage=

They also have a bunch of screen retainer clips listed, maybe it's one of these: https://www.crlaurence.com/search?pa...-7cc5aeee39b4#

Good Luck!
2006 Roadtrek 210 Versatile, 400W Solar, 320AH LiFePO4. Suspension mods: Front: Moog 81004 coil springs. Rear: SuperSteer Track Bar, AirLift airbags with integrated bump stop, 2" lift blocks, removed overload leafs. All around: Bilsteins, 265-75R16 K02's
Luv2Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2023, 03:41 PM   #3

If anyone knows where - I too need a new screen - side door - 2011 RoadTrek 210 Popular. Thanks!
Jim M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2023, 04:20 PM   #4
Platinum Member

The screening can be replaced in the existing frames very easily on the rear windows, as least on our 07 190P. They use regular window screen rubber "spline" in a groove to hold the screening in the frame.

Same is true for the side door, but the vinyl pieces with the zipper to access the latch need to be removed from the old screen and attached to the new one. Sewing like original is probably best, but I got by with using black silicone to adhere it to the screen. It has been several years and it has held fine. That door gets the screen pushed out very easily when opening the door, so I used the heavy "dog/cat" screening and it has not been damaged at all or pulled out of the spline.
booster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2023, 10:14 PM   #5

Thanks for the reply.
My side door is missing the screen completely so I am looking for the whole thing.
Was hoping someone might know who the manufacturer or supplier was back in 2011.
Thanks!
Jim
Jim M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2023, 03:37 AM   #6
Platinum Member

My Chevy Express-based Airstream Avenue didn't come with built-in screens except for the CRlaurence rear side windows added by Airstream. The factory Chevy Express flip-out windows came with nothing.

I found a company that makes a product they call "Skreens". Not cheap and they attach with magnets that go up pretty easy once you reach camp. The two for the rear door windows are essential when boondocking and keep out blowing rain as well. At least ours have so far.

See my posts in this prior screen discussion thread from a few years ago.

https://www.classbforum.com/forums/f...hev-12458.html
rowiebowie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2023, 03:37 PM   #7

I have an original set of those brand new, make you a great deal!
email me at cudafish2000@yahoo.com I can send you pictures
ClassicVans is offline   Reply With Quote