Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-30-2020, 01:29 AM   #1

Default For sale: Portable / collapsible camping / van shower

I have a Sportsmobile collapsible / portable camping / van shower. I'm asking $90 plus shipping - if I need to ship it.

Shower hangs by 4 straps. Includes locking hooks to attach in a van. It can also be used tied to supports such as a tree branch while camping. Shower completely collapses into a 28 qt 23 1/4" x 17" x 6" Sterilite plastic bin that also doubles as shower basin. Bin snaps to curtain so that it can be removed or dumped after use. Curtain is heavy duty and should last a long time - a rubberized fabric I think as opposed to light plastic.

I bought this some time back for a camper van I no longer have, and my current van (Roadtrek) has a shower.

Includes a shower hose that can attach to a faucet (my van had a sink, but no shower). If you were using it outside, you could use it as a privacy shower and hang something like a solar shower in it. In these times, you could probably use it as a coronavirus decontamination shower (kidding, it's not approved for such use, though while looking for similar models, I saw some units that looked a lot like it).

Normally I'd grab some detail from the site, but it appears that Sportsmobile no longer sells these. I've included several pictures so that you can see how it hangs (I just tied it to rafters in my basement to demo), and how it collapses, how it snaps to the Sterilite bin. Also included pictures of the locking hooks to hang it in a van and of the included shower hose. Let me know if you have any questions.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0852.jpg (133.1 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0867.jpg (117.2 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0868.jpg (141.9 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0859.jpg (122.7 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0860.jpg (274.6 KB, 30 views)
garysroadtrek is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
portable shower