Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2017, 02:42 AM   #1
New Member
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1
Default 1999 170P Roadtrek ROCKER SWITCH

I have a 1999 170P Roadtrek and need the part number for the battery disconnect switch located in the info is in the lower right hand corner of the panel.It's a rocker type switch with 6 connector pins on the back of the switch.....Thanks

nikkor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 12:39 PM   #2
Platinum Member
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona, Tempe
Posts: 761

You can start here. It is called a KIB monitor panel. Call 'em and tell them what you need.

KIB Monitor Panel Model K21X2 Repair / Installation Kits | pdxrvwholesale
hbn7hj is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.