Hoping someone has an idea where to go from here. I bought a 2016 Roadtrek Zion. Power was DOA after leaving out-of-state dealer and shore power did nothing to change this. No biggie, it's under warranty... until Roadtrek went defunct later that month. It has 1 Ecotrek battery, solar and GU.
- Took it in and service center replaced Ecotrek battery
- Then took it camping and the inverter/charger randomly beeped until I hit the battery disconnect (this happened twice in 2 days). Then I turned it back on and everything was working fine again.
- Then inverter/charger starts wailing at 2am and shuts off Ecotrek. It will not turn back on.
- Took it back to service center and they say it was wired incorrectly at the factory and they re-wire it. They also have to replace the underhood generator charge module, which they say was fried from the bad wiring. They say the BMS had protected the Ecotrek battery and it's still working fine.
- Brought it home yesterday turned on Ecotrek, battery switch and fridge to test it overnight. It was reading in mid 13's on the monitor panel.
- Inverter is steady wailing this morning and has switched off the Ecotrek. Says battery is low.
- Plugged it into shore power, wailing stops and it immediately says battery is at 88%. I turn Ecotrek back on and monitor panel shows 12.8.
Is the BMS haywire? Need a new inverter/charger? Help???