Mobilife sent the photos to me as promised. They also sent installation instructions on how to install the three drawer cabinet. It seems very easy to me.
Three drawer cabinet installation instructions.
To install the three drawer unit in the 190 Roadtreks you must:
1. Remove drawer under passenger side lounge, to do this you have to pull the drawer all the way out and use the releases on the drawer slides.
2. Next remove the seat base by taking the four screws out of the "L" brackets that go into the seat itself. (Leave the "L" brackets on the seat base.
3. Next set the three drawer unit on the seat and install screws back into the bottom of the cabinet. (A wood shim may need to be added to level cabinet)
4. Once the unit is screwed down you need to install two screws through the washroom wall and into the side of the cabinet.
5. Re-install the drawer and installation is complete.
Here are the photos:
These photos are reduced in size for the forum. I'd be happy to send the originals to anyone considering purchasing a cabinet. Send me a PM with your preferred email address if you want them.