Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-22-2022, 09:24 PM   #21

Hi! Could you please also send the islander manual to me! I just got a 1995 dodge islander and it didn’t not come with one. I’m currently trying to figure out how to add solar to the existing system. Thanks so much!
Email: ICtheworld.travel@gmail.com
Cearajade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2022, 01:04 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newfoundland Islander View Post
Hello All! Maybe I am late jumping in on this thread, but I had looked into Islander RV's, best I could, before I bought one last summer.

Not absolutely positive, but my understanding is Islander RV Industries started in Bishop Falls, NL (near Grand Falls-Windsor, NL - about 4 hours away from St John's). As others have mentioned, there was also the Islander RV Industries in Langley, BC. Both shops have long since been closed. I think the old Islander RV Industries shop in Bishop Falls is now "Newfoundland STYRO Inc".

I have attached a couple of pictures of my Islander RV boondocking here in Newfoundland this year.

For those interested in a 1997 promo video from Islander RV Industries in Bishop Falls, NL, you can check it out on YouTube:
SAME as ours. Am looking for the owner's manual. Ours is a 1997 from Wide body RV industries Ltd (Bishop falls Nfld, Canada.
CBab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2022, 03:00 PM   #23
Platinum Member

Hi and Welcome

Most of the appliances in our vans are made by Dometic, Suburban or Atwood.

Manuals for many of these components are available online.
As are the manuals for the Onan generators

if equipped, the transfer switch and ac/dc converter are likely off the shelf commonly used units

and the chassis likely dodge, ford, chevy where help for those can be found on forums dedicated to those brands

Cheers
mkguitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2023, 09:40 PM   #24

is there some way the owners manual for the Dodge Islander RV can be upload to the forum?
Preston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2023, 10:08 PM   #25

Hi Mowitch, Do you still have the manual? Could you send it to firebird_798@msn.com? Thanks
Calikota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2023, 01:12 AM   #26

Hi there , own a 1995 chevy g30 islander and would also like those manuals although i cannot find any chevy g30 ones around . Mike271284@gmail.com
G30Islander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2023, 11:48 PM   #27

Default Seeking 1995 Islander Manual

I just purchased a 1995 Islander. I have the van manual, but not the camper manual. If your post is still applicable, would you please email me a copy of your manual?
To: ronitalynn@yahoo.com

Thank you!

QUOTE=mowitch;119372]Purchased a Class B wide body 1995 Islander RV (Langley B.C. Canada) this fall.
Floor plan Dinette with an over cab bunk.

Came with owners manual, brochure spec sheet, A/C , fridge , HWT, etc manuals. If others looking for a copy send me a message and I can scan and Email. Just winterized it today. Looking forward to 2021 travels. I’m in the Okanagan BC.[/QUOTE]
RoniLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2023, 12:01 AM   #28

Default Owners Manual for Dodge Ram Islander 1995

[Still looking for owner manual please sent to
Jpreston8@gmail.com. Thanks so much
QUOTE=RoniLynn;149933]I just purchased a 1995 Islander. I have the van manual, but not the camper manual. If your post is still applicable, would you please email me a copy of your manual?
To: ronitalynn@yahoo.com

Thank you!

QUOTE=mowitch;119372]Purchased a Class B wide body 1995 Islander RV (Langley B.C. Canada) this fall.
Floor plan Dinette with an over cab bunk.

Came with owners manual, brochure spec sheet, A/C , fridge , HWT, etc manuals. If others looking for a copy send me a message and I can scan and Email. Just winterized it today. Looking forward to 2021 travels. I’m in the Okanagan BC.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
Preston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2024, 06:46 PM   #29

Default Islander Class B owners manual

Hello,
Does anyone have a copy of the owners manual for a 1996 islander class b?

Thanks
JKELLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2024, 02:01 AM   #30

I have one , for a 1997 , but it is in Ontario and I'm Florida for the next few months
Debennn is offline   Reply With Quote