Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-26-2022, 06:02 PM   #1

Default Kitchen faucet for 2015 Roadtrek 210P

We are having difficulty finding a quality replacement kitchen faucet for our 2015 Roadtrek 210 Popular. The faucet which came in the Roadtrek
was cheaply made and leaked. Our online searches have been very frustrating because we are unable to find a faucet which fits the sink. Any suggestions?
Christoval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2022, 07:18 PM   #2
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christoval View Post
We are having difficulty finding a quality replacement kitchen faucet for our 2015 Roadtrek 210 Popular. The faucet which came in the Roadtrek
was cheaply made and leaked. Our online searches have been very frustrating because we are unable to find a faucet which fits the sink. Any suggestions?

We put a tall bar faucet in our 190 right after we got it and really like it after a decade of use.
booster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2022, 12:55 AM   #3
Platinum Member

Quote:

Welcome to the forum!

I used this replacement in my bath. Should work good in any small rv kitchen sink, but you may not need the pull-out and swivel features. Super easy to install. Depending on the male/female connections an adapter connection may be need for any change of faucet.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
rowiebowie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2022, 02:10 AM   #4
Platinum Member

similar complaints with a "cheap" faucet in our pleasure way

replacement parts from home depot fixed it easily

I couldn't find a manufacturers "kit" for our RV faucet, I took the worn seals with me and matched them up.

we have super hard water in AZ and the deposits on the seals had hardened them to where they would no longer seal

mike
mkguitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2022, 10:11 PM   #5

Thanks everyone. We very much appreciate your suggestions and will consider them. I will keep you posted as to our success. Thanks again and Happy Trails!
Old 03-01-2022, 06:17 PM   #6

You can get one from the Roadtrek factory but they are pricey and you have to have a Roadtrek dealer order it for you and then send it to you. I am about to order one to replace mine. I have a 2015 Roadtrek Popular also.
sgmccarterjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2022, 03:12 AM   #7

An update to my original post: We ended up purchasing a small bathroom faucet for our RTrek kitchen sink. It wasn't too expensive so we figured we would try it and see what happens. Even though the new faucet doesn't fold down into the sink like the original, it does work just fine, and fitted the sink hole which had been our concern.
Thanks again everyone for your help!

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1.
Old 03-02-2022, 04:05 AM   #8
Platinum Member

Quote:
An update to my original post: We ended up purchasing a small bathroom faucet for our RTrek kitchen sink. It wasn't too expensive so we figured we would try it and see what happens. Even though the new faucet doesn't fold down into the sink like the original, it does work just fine, and fitted the sink hole which had been our concern.
Thanks again everyone for your help!

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1.
You'll have to let us know how the "Gargle with fine water" feature works.
rowiebowie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2022, 05:00 AM   #9
Platinum Member

I have this folding faucet, bought a few years ago for about $100 from the same store under the original brand name. Since, it became much better due to The Dometic Label. I am certain that the greatest price gauging company in the world, The Dometic is making them from rhodium.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sink.jpg (177.7 KB, 11 views)
GeorgeRa is offline   Reply With Quote