Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-03-2021, 02:16 AM   #21

Default 7 Feet height Ceiling Class B RV that seats 6 and sleeps 5 maybe?

If you are still researching like I am, you should look into the National Traveler EXPLORE Class B RV. I have my eyes on it, but I'm still 2 years away from purchase.

https://www.regencyrv.com/national-traveler/floorplans/

this RV has a EUROPEAN BUNK bed, a sofa rear bed and seats 6 with belts. Made in TEXAS. for sleeping 5 maybe an air mattress?

I'm looking for 6 seater too and sleeps 4, and will bring a tent for additional 2 people. I don't see much RL reviews on the EXPLORE model.

Hope this helps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumpersignal View Post
You all have enlightened me from steering clear of the sprinter platform for my rv search, due to reliability, therefore I'm now looking for something in the promaster or transit platforms that have at least 6 seat belts.

I've found the Beyond has 6 seat belts, however, they're in a side facing position instead of front facing. We have young children with car seats and they cannot be placed in side facing seat belts for that reason.

That said, please let me know if you're aware of any other (promaster / transit platform) rvs that:

1) have 6 more more seat belts
2) at least 2 rear, "front facing" seats
3) and preferably those two front facing seats NOT be in the very rear of the vehicle.

Rear end collisions are by far the most prominent type of collisions we have here in SoCal and I'd feel better with the kids up closer to the middle. Having additional seats in the very rear (3rd seat, 4th seat, etc) is fine.
Peakaboohaha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2021, 12:51 PM   #22
Gold Member

Alas, Regency is no longer making the National Traveler and is essentially out of the Class B market. See this post: https://www.classbforum.com/forums/f...tml#post119705
Old 01-03-2021, 12:56 PM   #23
Platinum Member

Safari Condo Promaster XL Flex with the rear sofa seats 6. Also available with a pop top.
AlexJ is offline   Reply With Quote