Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-03-2021, 06:19 PM   #1
Platinum Member

Default rear side interior panels removal 2008 roadtrek 210 popular

Hi
I'm hoping somebody has removed the rear inside panels below the couch/bed. And I'm hoping that somebody can tell me what is in between there and the fiberglass shell of the van. So, starting on the inside there is fabric with buttons. I know that if you remove the buttons you can unscrew the fabric covering and that will get you down one layer. But, I don't think that gets you to the fiberglass shell, or does it?. Also ,I would like to know if there is any electrical or plumbing in the area that runs below the couch level ,down to the floor. Again this is on the side. And for the electrical and plumbing question,,,, I would like to know about both sides. I hope I'm asking this question so that it is understandable. Let me put this a different way. If I were to take a 2 inch hole saw, and put a hole through the side of my van that would come through underneath the couch/bed, what would I have drilled through besides the fiberglass on the very outside and the fabric panel on the very inside. And, is there any plumbing or electrical that runs in that location. That location again being below the couch/bed ,in what is
referred to as the garage area
.Does Anybody have any ideas?
Thanks for any help
Michael
mangomike is offline   Reply With Quote