Old 04-26-2020, 03:56 PM   #1
Bronze Member

Default Panoramic RV now available in USA & Canada

The class b from Panoramicrv.com is available on a Dodge Promaster truck that are import from dodge USA, built in canada , to be sold in the USA true Panoramic Corporation in Plattsburgh NY. For the people that are searching for this unit they can contact Philippe directly to get information 514 776-9775
Look at what Jeff Dell have to say about PANORAMICRV:

This is a fantastic... or should I say VANtastic! This will take North America by storm as there is nothing like it in it's class to compete. Even the Hymer Activ 2.0 only has a mini fridge, no pull out pantry, no wine rack, smaller bathroom and no garage storage - making the Panoramic Van the most flexible RV on the market for people who want to use their camper as a work van during the week. Very sleek on the outside for stealth camping and looks like a regular city transport van. Hymer's future is uncertain and they don't have your five year warranty! You are going to sell a million of these. Love the European modern finishes unlike many RV companies in NA which are stuck in the 80's. This is just amazing motor coach and looks very high quality. A few suggestions; adding mutiplex wiring, lithium batteries and tablet control would help you compete with Pleasure Way but what you have is very good. Many families like mine have more than two kids which makes renting hotel rooms very expensive. You could expand your table system to be a support to turn the front one bed into a true two bed system using the front two swivel chairs. Then it would sleep and transport 4 adults. Finally, making the jump seat with head rest and sideways expandable into the galley on sliders would make it even more comfortable for two adults. But these are minor issues. If you could make a model with a pop up loft in the future (that would make it a 5 person sleeper - unprecedented) you would blow everything out of the water. ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS CLASS B CAMPER VAN!! AND IT'S MADE RIGHT HERE IN CANADA!! CONGRATULATIONS! NOW HOW DO I GET ONE?? I'M READY TO SEND YOU A CHEQUE. - Jeff Dell - Toronto, Canada

jgmarcotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 03:53 PM   #2

Default So excited!

I am SO excited that this has finally arrived in the US. Iíll be calling him today! Thanks so much for the information

JamsRN

JamsRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 04:01 PM   #3
Bud
Platinum Member

"The class b from Panoramicrv.com is available on a Dodge Promaster truck"

This may/will be a Class C?
Bud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 04:33 PM   #4

No, itís a class B.
Old 06-09-2020, 04:34 PM   #5
Gold Member

Indeed, an exciting addition to the Class B ranks. It's built within the Promaster van.... Class B. https://panoramicrv.com/
Old 06-09-2020, 04:54 PM   #6

I just got off the phone with him. SUPER nice guy. My guess is he would not be thrilled to start getting a ton of calls on his personal phone so....I should have his email here shortly. I will ask him if he minds me posting if for anyone that is interested in purchasing.

Right now they are still selling direct; they donít have dealerships quite locked in yet in the US but that should be coming soon. So, at this point, they are about a year out on delivery. They are ordering the 2021 chassis and that takes a while. They require 15% down and the remainder in full just before delivery....or pick up if you choose to go to Canada and get it...which I for sure will be doing because I want to tour the factory. They donít finance, etc. since itís factory direct. But, like I said, I donít think it will be very long before they have some dealer relationships here in the US....probably within the next several months. Then you would be able to purchase through a dealer and finance, trade in...etc. if you need to.

This rig is going to take off; I can guarantee you. Itís everything so many people have been looking for in a class B. Iíve struggled finding one that meets my needs. We plan to eventually live part of the year in it and there are some key features Iíve been looking for. I donít want to have to tear down a bed everyday so I need some type of front lounge. I need a good amount of storage. I plan to dry camp a lot so I need good tank storage, etc. I do not want the Mercedes chassis, I either want a Ford or Dodge. I want at least 4 seatbelts and a place to sleep a minimum of 3. And I donít want a dinky little refrigerator. A window or skylight in the bathroom is a must. And the windows in the rig need to open....unlike the Regency Explore. I want an AC, unlike the Winnebago Solis.

I have very specific wants and this rig is the first one....since the Hymer....that has checked all the boxes for me. In addition, the quality is better than the Hymer so thatís a huge plus.

Check out Neilís review:

https://youtu.be/6SXCMM1Y5K8
Old 06-09-2020, 05:00 PM   #7

Can you imagine if they make the pop up? OMG that would be the BOMB! I think this is a big step toward brining some of the cool stuff they do in Europe and Canada to the US. I’m so puzzled why the class Bs here in the US are so blah in comparison. Hopefully, this COVID-19 thing has inspired more people to RV travel and the peak in interest will help drive up the demand and bring some of those ideas over. I watch videos all the time of their rigs and I’m SO jealous!
Old 06-09-2020, 07:02 PM   #8
Platinum Member

"Electrical autonomy system with single 12V AGM battery"

This is a feature?? I do like the views, though. Much better than most.

Build Site: www.msnomersvan.wordpress.com
Travel Site: www.woodworkingtraveler.wordpress.com
MsNomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 03:19 PM   #9
Platinum Member

Looks nice, but basically the Hymer Aktiv with a 3 system fridge. That almost immediately would make me scratch it of my list. Bigger, but I never want another one of those.

2011 LTV Libero
2004 GWV Classic Supreme
mumkin is offline   Reply With Quote